Division / Unit: Competitions / Match Operations
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 01.08.2016
End date: 31.07.2018
The GLT coordinator coordinates all activities related to the use of goal-line technology (GLT) in the UEFA competitions concerned.
* Monitoring and coordinating all installation activities (venue identification, site visits, installation plans, final installation tests) to ensure that systems are installed and tested within the required timeframe;
* Liaising with the GLT supplier on all operational matters;
* Liaising with participating clubs as required to facilitate site visits and the installation process;
* Coordinating internal activities and liaising between key units (in particular sports, commercial and broadcast operations);
* Requesting and examining GLT reports on matches;
* Entering GLT information in the stadium database;
* Assisting the match operations unit with additional tasks as required.
– from 1 to 3 years / Experience in the operational delivery of sports events with a basic understanding of broadcast-related installations
– Degree level
– Project Management
Click here to apply for this role.